What We Do . . .
Our clients receive customized services based on their individual needs. Your customized plan begins with a conversation about your situation, needs and wants.
However, we know a lot of people like to have an idea of what we can help with. The following is a partial list of our services. Keep in mind, that we can accommodate many situations.
Organizing and De-Cluttering
- Home – one room or all rooms, including, attic, basement, garage, storage areas and sheds.
- Closets – including custom closet design and wardrobe consulting.
- Office – any workspace, including filing systems, paper organization, and workflow systemization.
- Purging unwanted items
- Setting up Garage Sales or Estate Sales
- Downsizing services
- Creating space for someone moving into your home
- Get a better selling price for your home by having it professionally staged and decorated.
Other Points of Interest
- We are a Pet-Friendly and Earth-Friendly organization.
- We will assist you in the removal of items that are to be discarded or donated. We have a list of some wonderful organizations that may be able to use the items being discarded.
- At the completion of your project, we will leave you with a working plan to help keep things in order.
- We also offer “Maintenance” services to help keep you on track and your space clutter-free.
- We are Bonded and Insured.
- All of your information is confidential and we abide by the NAPO’s Code of Ethics.
“For every minute spent organizing, an hour is earned.” Benjamin Franklin